Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"WHERE THEY DO DAT AT!!!"


LADY GAGA 23 year old singer was promoting her second album, The Fame Monster, at a Best Buy in West Hollywood by signing autographs and even buying her fans Papa John's pizza!! But her outfit, like always, disturbed me!! WHERE THEY DO DAT AT!!

I HEART her music and love her in Beyonce's new video "video phone", mainly because I could actually see her face and her shape!! She's gorgeous!! But of course, I was disturbed AGAIN, by her AMA's performance Sunday night!! Scary!! I think J-Lo fell (yes, Jenny from the Block had a minor mishap during her performance) because of all that glass Lady Gaga broke up during her performance (who cleaned that up)!! But that's her style and she is not scared to do the dang thang, and I LOVE her for that!! So thanks Lady Gaga for keeping it GANGSTA!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. I know RIGHT!~ But I also give her mad props for being in her own fashion world and doing her!If we stepped out our box maybe not as much as her(LOL) the world wouldn't be so bland but full of UNIQUENESS!

    ReplyDelete