Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays!!! I love to eat more than anything!! I am so thankful for SO much, but more than anything, I am blessed and thankful to have my family and my beautiful daughter!!

Sooo, my sisters and I usually turn Thanksgiving and Christmas into a fashion show!! A COMPETITIVE one at that!! Every year someone goes, "I am not dressing up this year", but shows up FIERCE!! Since you eat so much on this day, I am suggesting something comfortable, yet stylish.  Try Forever 21's, Stretchy Ankle leggings for only 5.50! I love them!!


 Leggings are great because they stretch and will adjust to all the servings you consume of that sweet potatoe pie!!  Choose a cute top that's not too long or too short, but the perfect length, and add a scarf for your statement piece.Find this scarf at Forever 21 for 12.90.  To jazz the outfit up a bit, throw on a boyfriend blazer and roll the sleeves up some.  Add some accessories; earrings, a bracelet or just a few, ring, a cute bag, and your hater blockers (shades)!!!.  Wear some flat boots to give you that extra comfort to enjoy your turkey!! Find the boots below at Charlotterusse.com for 39.99!!  Happy living:)

No comments:

Post a Comment